Posted on 13th October 2009 in WordPress Themes
Beige Elegance is a nice clean two columns theme for WordPress blog or website.
It is a fixed width theme with right sidebar, two columns, valid XHTML, widgets ready and jQery dropdown top menu. Footer links can be edited via theme options page in Admin Dashboard.
It is widgets ready so you can easily make your own sidebar the way you like it. As usual header can be changed by uploading your image named Header.jpg (874px X 100px) to theme/images folder.
This theme again automatically includes several language files
obtained from WordPress Website at http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Localization
Specifically French, German, Italian and Spanish translations are included in the WordPress compliant file naming format.
How to Install:
1. Access your Web server using an FTP client or Web server administration tools.
2. Create a folder for your specific theme under “wp-content/themes” folder within WordPress installation. For example:
3. Copy or upload theme files exported from Artisteer into the newly created <YourThemeName> folder.
4. Login to your WordPress administration panel and select Design -> Themes.
5. In the ‘Available Themes’ section click on your theme title or screenshot, then click the ‘Activate Theme’ link to activate it.
For more information please refer to the official WordPress documentation:
Hope you like this theme, any questions or suggestions post below. Enjoy!